Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Back...

Ok, we have made it back from Disney, and I must say...I am completely worn out. All isn't lost though, I did stay close to my diet, but I didn't eat six times a day. I only got in 4. I did get a chance to work out a little and I did get in some cardio...alot of pool time and a whole lot of walking, picture taking and video time.

On the plus side, I got a whip cream pie smashed in my face by my youngest on a Nick Live tv show...and my oldest and I got to eat bugs on a Fear Factor Live tv show...(got plenty of protein in) Took some pics with Marlyn Monroe..and got to see some Live wrestling up close...(TNA style) Bottom line is we had a blast but now it's time to get back to work. I will hit the gym twice on Friday...am..and pm

Hope you enjoyed your weekend...I'll check in 2morrow...Same Bat time...Same Bat station!!!!!!

No comments: